We are allowing new clients into our residential program but you will have to have proof of a negative covid test within the last 3 days of entering our program. Call for an appointment. You will be required to wear a mask.
Alamance Rescue Mission provides a temporary home and a family atmosphere for homeless or disadvantaged men, many of whom have substance abuse issues. Our residential recovery program provides Biblical guidance to help them become responsible, healthy, self-supporting citizens.
The program is highly effective because it reaches individuals who feel they are at the end of their rope — men who know they need help and are willing to receive it.
We start by getting men out of unhealthy environments and into safe homes where they are not tempted to use drugs or alcohol. While living at Piedmont Rescue Mission, they cook, clean, work around campus, and attend daily meetings that provide spiritual support. After 30 days, they are required to start looking for a job.
Most men will remain in the program for six months to a year before securing employment, housing, and self sufficiency. They leave with a new sense of confidence and strong faith in the Lord.
Why Our Program Works
- Long-Term Support: Men in the program receive services for a long period of time, allowing for a full and life-changing recovery.
- Family Atmosphere: We provide a loving, supportive community where men can build meaningful relationships with those on similar journeys.
- Bible Studies and Counseling: Regular time studying Scripture coupled with Christian counseling sessions provides constant encouragement.
- A Structured Environment: Men in the program are accountable for their work and held to high standards while living on campus.
- Christian Discipleship: The program is facilitated by strong Christian leaders who are passionate about investing in others’ lives.
If you would like to learn more about the program or make a referral, please request more information today. Call 336-229-4096 or 336- 228-0782