Slated to open as soon as possible. The Family Shelter offers temporary housing to those women and children going through challenging seasons of life. We believe no child or mom should be affected by homelessness, but the reality is, hundreds of Alamance County residents do not have a safe place to sleep at night.
The Family Shelter allows us to meet both physical and spiritual needs. Those in the program benefit from:
- Private residential suites that feel like a home
- Three hot meals a day, as well as snacks
- Assistance with job searching
- Christian counseling for the whole family
- Various Bible studies and spiritual mentoring weekly
To learn more about our Family Shelter, make a referral, or inquire about volunteering, please call us at 336-222-9195 or 336-229-6995.